The Stewardship Partners team is keeping busy as we get closer to this year’s Feast on the Farm! As all the details come together, we can’t help but get excited for what will be our best Feast yet!
The menu is being planned by our amazing chefs Branden Karow of Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Jason Stoneburner of Stoneburner, Mutsuko Soma of Kamonegi, and Brendan McGill of Hitchcock, and our wine pairings from Erath and Chateau Ste Michelle have been picked.
While this event is SOLD OUT, there’s still a chance to score a pair of tickets! Along with Chateau Ste Michelle, we are giving away 2 tickets to Feast on the Farm! If you, your friends, family, coworkers, or neighbors weren’t able to purchase tickets, share this opportunity to win!
Anyone interested in attending this year can also sign up for our waitlist here.
Top 10 reasons to attend Feast on the Farm:
10) Test your corn hole skills.
9) Fill your cup with local, sustainable wine.
8) Settle in on a haystack to incredible live music.
7) Take home fresh, sustainable produce.
6) Raise your paddle to win a weekend getaway in the San Juans.
5) Feast on food prepared by local chefs.
4) Break-bread with like-minded community members.
3) Immerse yourself in a world of sustainability.
2) Support conservation and restoration right here in the Seattle region.
1) Celebrate a decade of feasting around the table together.
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors!
Garden Plot Sponsors
|Christopher Bayley||Jonathan Moulton|
|Barbie Snapp||David Burger|