Supporters are central to the success of Stewardship Partners and are one of the main reasons why our programs had such a profound positive impact throughout our region this year. By supporting Stewardship Partners, you continue to support a healthy Puget Sound environment.
Your support this year allowed us to:
- Plant 15,000 native trees and shrubs
- Restore 2.4 river miles
- Restore 10.5 acres of vital riparian habitat
- Engage volunteers in over 2,800 hours of work
- Grow our Salmon-Safe program to over 100 farms and vineyards
- Grow our coalition of over 100 green infrastructure partners
- Host the 2019 Green Infrastructure Summit and begin planning for the 2020 Summit, to be located outside of King County for the first time
- Provide resources and financial incentives for green infrastructure ($100,000 of incentives awarded to date)
- Engage in the Seattle Waterfront Project alongside new partners
- Host the 10th Annual Feast on the Farm, raising over $151,000 in direct support of conservation and restoration initiatives in Puget Sound
THANK YOU FOR BEING A STEWARDSHIP PARTNER!